ToDoCal 2015 will be in NOTEBOOK format and has been delayed due to printing complications. It should be ready January 2015.
You’ll love ToDoCal’s Square-less design so much you’ll never go back to writing appointments in squares again. ToDoCal gives you 20-30% more room to write per date. It’s easier to write and read appointments and notes. And the paper is brighter and thicker than other calendars sold at OfficeMax, Office Depot, & Staples.
Each date’s line height is as big as 2 lines on a standard notebook. So you’ll have a ton of room to write without having to fragment your appointments. The unique layout uses the familiarity of a tradtional 7 days a week left to right format but arranges your appointments in chronological order like a todo list. Giving you the best of both worlds. You can also read your notes from across the room. Once you free yourself of calendars with the annoying little squares you’ll never go back. Made in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. Has mini-calendars at the bottom of each page for a quick view of future dates. And includes each month’s date printed in the lower right hand corner so you can easily flip to future months.
- 15 x 25 inches (38 x 63.5 cm)
- 12 Months – Jan 2014 to Dec 2014.
- Metal Wire-O binding with metal hanger.
- Includes USA Federally recognized holidays.
- 2X BIGGER than competitors like At-A-Glance.
- Brighter, Thicker paper than competitors.
- Each line on calendar is as big as 2 lines on a standard notebook.