Listen, they don’t make them that thick anymore so we made SUPER THICK index cards for folks like you. We’ve tried them all, Office Max, Office Depot, Walmart, and Oxford brand and they’re all thin, just look them all up on Amazon and read the reviews. Everyone’s complaining about how flimsy they are. Our SUPER THICK Index Cards are made from 100lb card stock so they are extremely sturdy. This thick card stock is matte so it absorbs pen ink. Permanent marker won’t leak through. They’re perfect for notes, postcards, printing, painting, artwork, and autographs. They adhere to the requirements for Post Cards by the USPS. So yes, you can print out your own post cards and mail them. You can run them through both Laser Printers and Ink Printers and get wonderful results. They’re made in the USA.
- Twice as thick as Target, Walmart, OfficeMax, Office Depot, and other store brand cards. Not sold in stores.
- Printable: absorbs ink and toner from printers.
- Blank, no lines, unruled.
- Can be mailed as Post Cards. USPS approved dimensions and thickness.
- Super Bright 98 White Paper.
- Cut & Created in the USA.