So, you’ve been searching the internet for thick index cards haven’t you? Listen, they don’t make them that thick anymore so I made SUPER THICK index cards for folks like you. I’ve tried them all, Office Max, Office Depot, Walmart, and Oxford brand and they’re all thin, just look them all up on Amazon and read the reviews. Everyone’s complaining about how flimsy they are. These SUPER THICK Index Cards are made from 130lb card stock so they are extremely sturdy. This thick card stock is matte so it absorbs pen ink. Permanent marker won’t leak through. They’re perfect for notes, postcards, printing, painting, artwork, and autographs.
- Twice as thick as Target, Walmart, OfficeMax, Office Depot, and other store brand cards. Not sold in stores.
- 100 Cards.
- 130lb Card Stock.
- ! May be too thick to run through some printers.
- Absorbs: gel ink, permanent marker, ballpoint, pencil, highlighter, printer ink and laser toner.
- Blank, no lines, unruled.
- Super Bright 98 Card Stock.
- Cut & Created in the USA.